About the Conference
- Who can attend this conference?
This conference is open to all arts and culture administrators and professionals who are interested to know more about innovative partnerships and future trends in culture philanthropy. The full day conference will be packed with ideas, innovations, mindshare and cross-sharing with like-minded art-vocates that make cultural philanthropy meaningful and impactful for our community.
- What dates does the conference fall on?
The conference falls on the 28th August 2019.
- Is there a dress code for the conference?
The dress code for the conference is business attire.
- What is the programme outline for the conference?
Please refer to the programme outline where the conference schedule is listed, under Programme.
Registration and Payment
- How much are the admission fees?
The admission fee is $250 nett per person or complimentary with the provision of a coupon code for MCCY Family, including local Arts & Heritage organisations and VIPs.
- Where and how do I register?
You may register online under the Register tab.
- Is there group discount for registration?
- Is there a cancellation policy for registration?
No cancellation of registration is allowed. However, you may get a replacement to attend. Please refer to Question 9 for details.
- Am I able to transfer my registration to someone else in the event that I am not able to make it for the conference?
- Full Name
- Country (if not Singapore)
- Contact Number
- Email Address
- Can I register and make payment at the National Gallery Singapore on the day of the conference?
We regret that there will be no on-site registration on the day of the conference. Walk-in registrations will not be accepted. Please register online and show the confirmation email / confirmation ID at the registration counter on the day of the conference for admission.
- What mode of payment is accepted?
Only debit or credit cards via an online payment system is accepted, unless otherwise stated. Please register here.
- When will I receive the confirmation email?
After submitting your details via the online system, you should receive shortly, a notification in your mailbox that your registration is being processed by the organisers. A confirmation email will be sent out nearer to the conference date.
Food and Refreshments
- Are meals provided during the conference?
There will be tea breaks provided throughout the conference, 2 tea breaks and lunch.
- My enquiry is not listed here, whom do I contact?